Enjoy This OAT Sample Test
Study and Practice with OAT Sample Test
One of the main factors in your university admission to best optometry programs will require passing the admission test. The application process will be challenging and you will compete with equally competent candidates. The best thing you can do to have leverage in the application process is to get good score in your optometry admission test (OAT) especially that this is one of the main admission requirements. To ensure that you pass, here are some helpful tips and OAT sample test that you can use:
- Preparation is crucial if you want to pass the exam. Make sure that you familiarize yourself with the format of the test and its basic instructions.
- Brush up on your undergraduate coursework. Admission requirements demand specific completion of prerequisite courses and questions will most likely come from these areas.
- Use study guides and materials online; this will allow you to practice effectively. You can also utilize sample OAT test. Mock tests and practice exams will definitely prepare you mentally before you take the actual test.
- Seek advice from those who actually passed the exam. There are also online resources that you can definitely benefit to prepare, organize, revise and practice.
- Which of the following molecules is thought to have acted as the first enzyme in early life on earth?
- RNA (correct answer)
- In ferns, the joining of egg and sperm produces a zygote, which will grow into the
- Sporophyte (correct answer)
- 00875 equals:
- 8.75 x 10-2
- 8.75 x 10-3 (correct answer)
- 8.75 x 10-4
- 87.5 x 10-3
- 875 x 10-4
- Darwin’s idea that evolution occurs by the gradual accumulation of small changes can be summarized as
- Convergent evolution
- Adaptive radiation
- Punctuated equilibrium
- Sympatric speciation
- Phyletic gradualism (correct answer)
- What does 4x – 1/2y equal if x = 9 and y = 6
- 33 (correct answer)
- Leaves have parallel veins
- Monocots (correct answer)
- Nonvascular plants
- In which of the following stages of embryo development are the three primary germ layers first present?
- Gastrula (correct answer)
- If Sara can read 15 pages in 10 minutes, how long will it take her to read 45 pages?
- 20 minutes
- 30 minutes (correct answer)
- 40 minutes
- 50 minutes
- A pizza dough recipe calls for 2 cups of flour and 1 1/2 teaspoons of salt. How much salt would you need if you wanted to triple the recipe?
- 1 tablespoon
- 3 teaspoons
- 4 1/2 teaspoons (correct answer)
- 6 teaspoons
- How much do you save on a purchase of $47.00 if you shop in a store on a day in which the promotion is that the store will pay the sales tax (and sales tax is 8%)?
- $3.76 (correct answer)
Read more information concerning optometry degree.
Review Now and Explore Free Sample OAT Test Online
The success of your education is dependent on how well you can pass exams like optometry admission test. Documents in admission requirements is one thing, it is also another to have great score in OAT. You will be reviewed based on numerous aspects so to stay ahead of other candidates you must have competitive OAT score. Sample OAT test is an effective solution that will allow you to get an idea on what the actual exam will be like. You can also use OAT sample test to practice.
Gather more information about optometry personal statement to make sure you’re prepared.